24[M] - Looking for some new friends and people to talk to! Come say hi!
2021.10.19 02:31 MrMcCringleberrie 24[M] - Looking for some new friends and people to talk to! Come say hi!
Hello! Like the title said I’d love to make some new friends. Being in school has made it a little hard to make connections so I thought this would be a good step! A little about me, I’m a big gamer, like to exercise, listen to music, draw, sculpt, love movies, and into a few other things but that might make the list too long haha. I also like to think I’m very easy to talk to! If I sound like someone you’d like to know, come say hi! Also down to send a selfie!
submitted by MrMcCringleberrie to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 WouldYouEvenWYE Best Monetization Platforms and Why? [Question]
I am working on building content for YouTube but was also considering putting out designs to sell with it too. What are the best platforms for monetizing these ideas, why and what should I be looking for?
submitted by WouldYouEvenWYE to youtubers [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 Keith_H25 Lmfaooo
2021.10.19 02:31 tackming____ Huskar guide(Mid)
Currently Divine 2 in SEA server. My climb from ancient 1 to divine 2 were 70% huskar games. Almost 900games with 62%winrate and here's my in-depth sharing about this fearless fire-man.
My blood boils!
What's so good about Huskar? He's a man of objective. Solo tower? No problem. Solo RS ? No problem. 1v5 ? No problem. The reason I picked up huskar back then is because I can sort of carry and control the tempo of the game. A typical good huskar game is take down all t1 by 15m, pressure and take control of the map, wait 2nd aegis to go HG and end the game by 30m.
Skills Build Most of the time you want to focus on your burning spear and passive, like W-E-W-E-W-R. Q and R may not be necessary until you think you need to fight at around lvl 8/9 (varies according to games). If your lane opponent is a tough one, focus on maxing out E.
Weaknesses and counters
- Q - Disarm. Tips 1, when you first learn it at laning stage, don't use it to get last hit. Hold it until a skirmish happen (you'll surprise your enemy as he wouldn't expect you to have your Q ready). Tips 2, The knockback actually makes your opponent cant press anything for like 0.5s, try to capitalize the small window. Tips 3, the knockback will push your enemy away, sometimes you don't want to use right away after ss, use it when they are almost out of the knockback range(hence allows you to land more hits). Tips 4, if you time it right, it can knockback a leaping mirana and a diving phoenix. Tips 5, dispellable (etc slark 1st)
- W - Burning Spears Huskar innately farm very fast because of its W and E. You can farm neutral easily if there's any stack for you. At lvl 3 you generally want to go W-E-W as it's a very big powerspike because your burning spear just double up its dmg. If you manually cast it, it will not trigger creep aggro, very good thing to abuse if your opponent dragging the waves under their tower(free harass on them)
- E - Berseker Blood The more strength you have, the stronger and tankier you are. That's why generally you want to buy item that gives stats. ( you don't need dmg because as long as you don't die, your burning spear will kill anyone in a long fight )
- R - Life break The one underrated thing is people DOESN'T KNOW it gives basic dispel. You can dispel urn/vessel and almost any debuff in the game (TB 1st also can be dispel off). Tips 1, use your ss wisely, wait till they use the vessel on you then ONLY you life break them (very game-changing). Tips 2, you can ss out of dream coil (without puck aghs). Tips 3, let enemy use BKB/rage/spin first then only ss so that the slow will persists. Tips 4, don't jump on blademail hero, you're dealing 2x dmg to yourself.
- R - Aghanim Life break 3s taunt, like axe/lc. It goes through BKB hence it's VERY VERY STRONG, only counter to this is linken and eul. It's a must buy every game.
Huskar has armor and movespeed issue. You generally want a phaseboot and a casual platemail when there is TA/PA/SlaET/Drow. and Huskar walks SO DAMN BLOODY slow, and this is why huskar doesn't like ganking sidelane pre-10m. Hence you need to value if going to a sidelane is worthwhile or not. I see some huskar build casual windlace, I dont do it (no slot) but I still think it's good. Heroes - AA, necro, viper, broodmother
AA is always first phase pick and I never met AA last pick mid before(except turbo), hence no big deal. But if somehow AA is in your game, just keep checking AA lvl until he hits 6, be mindful in your position, play like a giga-coward like sniper (only go in when AA dead/used his blast).
Necro is similar, careful about your positioning, check with your teammate and timer about reaper usage and cd (It's actually pretty long so you can smoke gank necro when you know it's on cd).
Viper is only deadly to you when he has 2nd. Wait patiently for viper to use it on someone else then only you join the fight (Noob viper will gives you such free opportunities). Rush BKB in necro/viper game
Brood, no counter lol. Huskar can't deal with its spider until at least midgame. Just swap lane
Bloodseeker, his kit kinda counters huskar too. And while BS is alive, huskar can't do RS because of thirst. But overall not that hard counter, still manageable.
Personally I think necro and viper is handleable as long as you have good positioning and let someone initiate first (and early BKB helps). The worst thing for me to play against is actually brood Item - vessel, skadi, silver edge
Both item reduce your healing and it really SUCKS. For vessel just be mindful of your ss usage so you can dispel it off (lategame satanic can dispel too). For skadi try to kite out the enemy carry and let your carry/team deal with it if you can't. For silver edge just wait for post-TI nerf xd Matchup
For midlane, Huskar is very good against melee heroes, spirit brothers, meepo, TA. Generally you wouldn't mind to sacrifice some cs early on to constantly harass these heroes until they leave their lane later.
- For pugna and tinker, you want to learn Q at lvl 1 because laser and decrepify makes you unable to last hit. After lvl 6, only use your ss AFTER tinker laser /pugna decrepify/lifedrain ( your ss dispel it)
- SF. Your SS dispel raze stack. After lvl 6 if you ss on him and if he want to cast ss, make sure to use Q to push him away so you take less dmg from damage line.
- Necro. He is kinda weak before lvl 3. My trick is kill the first wave to get lvl 2 asap, then harass him like crazy before he get lvl2/3. Leave lane when he lvl 6
- Viper. Creep equilibrium Creep equilibrium Creep equilibrium, the only thing you want to do in this lane is creep aggro and push out the wave. If it's really bad, you can just go jungle
- OD. I still don't know how to deal with it lmao. You will always lose 1v1 with od unless your support decides to help. Leave lane when od get his hamme lvl 6
- WR. Plan A: rush blademail, and wr will never ss on you for the rest of the game. Plan B: standard build but you leave your lane and jungle after wr lvl 6. Plan C: standard build but let your support camp mid when wr almost lvl 6 and you bait the fight.
- Heroes like qop, lina, puck, tinker are pretty even. It's all up to how you both play the lane
FLY OUT A SALVE if you think the next 30s you will be in low hp, that's what made me improved from ancient to divine, one simple salve can decides who wins the lane. The current patch doesn't favor solo kill mid as there is water rune available every 2m unless there's some serious misplay or it's a low rank bracket. Item
Armlet is a must, the reason huskar is so strong is because armlet allows him to tank RS/tower freely, and clutch fight (takes practice). Standard timing is 9.30m armlet+boot, 11m PT/Phase, 17-18m first item.
Due to the fast pace of divine bracket, I almost always rush BKB first because I want to dominate the pace of the game and with BKB before 20m, nothing can really stop me. (counter the strong magic dmg in early game while their physical core is not yet online). I used to buy casual sange before BKB too, but it kept getting nerf so I don't think it's worthwhile anymore
My personal build is armlet > rush bkb > agha > heart/satanic > whatever I need for the game
Huskar doesn't need damage item, he needs sustain item because he like longfight and as long as you don't die, you can kill anyone with your spears. I never build maelstorm/MKB/daedalus. I only built dragon lance ONCE out of all my game(to test) and it feel mediocre, it doesnt give enough and it only delays my agha timing
- Bracer is a trap, it's not a must in every game because it doesn't give magic resist like it used to. Since I always start the game with circlet and gauntlet, so I'm basically spending 210gold to get only 3dmg and 1hp regen, it's just not cost effective. I rarely buy it now and 2 bracer is definitely a no no
- Phase boot when against TA/PA/SlaET/Drow, or when you prefer movespeed to catch enemy/making more rotation around the map. Otherwise go for PT ( I always try to buy PT if possible because it gives strength stats )
- SNY, almost never. I only buy it when my team is leading because in a losing game, it's not a game-changing item
- Halberd, very good against physical core
- Dragon lance ? No. Most of the time you jump in by ss, why do you need the extra range ??
- Aghanim, you are griefing yourself if you don't buy it. BKB piercing lockdown. You can easily catch a mobile carry like slark/QOP or an annoying backliner. There is NO WAY they can dodge it unless they purposely buy a eul or linken JUST FOR YOU. If you're snowballing hard you can go aghs first item
- Heart when they can hundred to zero you (etc doom/chrono/tinker) or when they have like 3 halberd, otherwise satanic (dispel is really good)
- Blink, is very valuable some games. Agha+ blink to catch heroes like tinkesniper which is very far back
- Assault, personally I almost never buy it. I usually only buy a casual platemail
- Blademail, I buy it exclusively for WR only. Because if WR wants to kill me, she needs to commit everything ( BKB+ss ) which is ideally not good for her
- Hood. It's very good it enemy have many magic dealer and you need to fight early. Go with armlet >> hood >> BKB
Roshan and towers, that's what you're looking at most of the times. Buy a smoke yourself and go rs at around 12m. During 10-25m tell your team you are strong and ask them to play around you. You should get all the t1 with the first aegis before 20m without any trouble. The next tower you want to take is enemy t2 safelane then t2 mid (mid is harder because that's many angle for them to come at you). If you're low rank and your teammate are not willing to play with you it's ok, just farm until around 25m which you will have 2 items by then, then you can try to secure 2nd aegis and then take down all the outer towers.
If you're learning or trying to counter huskar, the key timing to stop huskar is after his armlet at 10m until 15m, if within this period huskar doesn't get any kill or keep dying, he will missed his strongest timing to pressure the enemy. To give you a perspective, I'm generally afraid of enemies that can run at me constantly (etc puck+lion+mars) during such timing as if I die back to back twice, I'm no longer the fearless guy I'm supposed to be as my level and item is worse off then my enemies.
Below divine brackets no one will check your inventory, when you first got your armlet, initiate with armlet off, then when you're pretty low you can on it and catch your enemy off surprise and clutch the kill. This shit work wonders every time x))) No special tips and tricks for armlet toggle, just play more or practice in lobby, your experiences will build your skills over time
If you're legend or below I don't have much to share with you because simply by understanding and playing the true potential of this hero, I think it's fairly easy to dominate and climb your mmr. As for brackets that are higher, I think it requires more macro game sense as in knowing which part of the map you should pressure, whether you should help your sidelane or take down mid asap, knowing when their mid/carry will retreat to triangle at around 8m and you can get a free kill. These map movement requires you to look and learn from your own replay and high rank players replay. Summary
That's about all my knowledge about this fearless fire man after almost 900games with him. You can look up my dotabuff but I've been playing huskar as offlane lately (kinda my thing), so the playstyle is kinda different but I think in general it might helps too if you're new to the hero.
GLHF, cheers x) Dotabuff : 204979905
submitted by tackming____
to learndota2 [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 Deverouxe Ready for the park!
2021.10.19 02:31 Nadja_Doll Started a VERY ambitious project today as I comedically-catalogue my ENTIRE Watch Dogs: Legion playthrough on the hardest difficulty. Snappy editing and a fast pace I'm really proud of. [6:24]
2021.10.19 02:31 317goldmine Is there a movie where only bad things happen? No resolutions, no heroes, just bad things.
Maybe a movie with a big buildup but then the main character dies and the mission they were on entirely fails.
submitted by 317goldmine to TooAfraidToAsk [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 IOweUEverythingBoo Krislian Rodriguez
2021.10.19 02:31 ninixs 34% stale shares on Nanopool from Europe , how to fix it
Going crazy over here please help
3x Asus rx580 3x Gigabyte 5700xt
submitted by ninixs to EtherMining [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 justchuck1070 Slayer - Crypts of Eternity
2021.10.19 02:31 MilkyZen [CA] What happens if I don't complete a background check before the start date of my job?
I recently got a job offer and they want me to do a background check. The background check started 2 weeks before my start date and halfway through I realize I've been putting my SSN number wrong in some of the documents they provided me, along with the stuff in the background check.
I talked to HireRight about the issue and they told me to tell the HR department to send a new request and to redo the paperwork. This isn't too bad since I have the documents ready to redo the background check, but it's going to be a pain for HR since my start date is in a week and they're a little slow to respond sometimes.
Should I be worried that they might resend my offer for not completing the paperwork and background check before the start date? I did get hired through a recruiting agency and they wanted me to start on that specific date, so I'm a little worried they might not let me start work that day, or worse, take away the job from me.
submitted by MilkyZen to AskHR [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 JMozT Dojo Dogma
2021.10.19 02:31 DawgCheck2 Baker didn't hear no bell
2021.10.19 02:31 South-Actuator-4453 The only photos I would want to use for my SA profile happen to already be on social media.
I want to create a new account, with an alias of course. But if I post photos that are on my social media does that put me at risk for exposing who I really am? Just wondering because I’ve seen a few posts here about photo searching apps with facial recognition but what if the photos are private on social?
submitted by South-Actuator-4453 to sugarlifestyleforum [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 SwearFreeGamer [InsaneCraft] World generating almost empty chunks, any solutions?
2021.10.19 02:31 NotYourConstant 28 [F4M] SFW KAUSAP
Try ko lang ulit 'to. LF anyone na magtitiyaga na kausapin ako 😆 boring lang talaga ko kausap sa umpisa, pero mag eenjoy ka naman later on if we'll vibe. So ayun, dm me na lang.
submitted by NotYourConstant to phr4r [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 OhFrackItsZach guys It's a historical tragedy let me cry.
2021.10.19 02:31 webmediums 4 mitos sobre la gastritis
2021.10.19 02:31 breadwithsoup OP tattoo’s
Share ur OP tattoo and why you took it :)
submitted by breadwithsoup to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 whereismystarship *sobs*
submitted by whereismystarship to cremposting [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 Voicemail977 Homophobic son kills gay father
submitted by Voicemail977 to askgaybros [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 02:31 lightsaberjabba This ia how you beat E-Giant
2021.10.19 02:31 Anonomus69420 Fakes
2021.10.19 02:31 SirMazurlote Esses chineses fazem cada tipo de promoção, pelo menos me dei bem
2021.10.19 02:31 DeltaruneFluffyBoi Trading inv
S1: Chroma gem, Bioblade, Nebula
Classic: Blue seer, heat, Chroma heat, 2x tides
Classic Sets: Slasher Set
Vintage: Laser, Phaser
Spooky month (halloween): BattleAxe ll, Hallows Blade
Christmas: Red Luger, Winters edge
Christmas Sets: Candy set, Ginger godly set
Collectibles: Green Fire (XD)
submitted by DeltaruneFluffyBoi to MurderMystery2 [link] [comments]