Can’t find the gallery?
2021.09.24 00:56 max_mercury Can’t find the gallery?
Hi everyone! I’m hoping someone can help me out. I’m playing on PC and in the spot where I should have the “open the gallery” button, it’s just my own personal library. I have custom content enabled in my settings, and I’m connected to the internet… am I missing something? Thank you!!
submitted by max_mercury to Sims4 [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 tipsup Hellhound 6700xt -what is this slide button?
submitted by tipsup to radeon [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 DonutAlive3959 qui pour cum sur photo ???
submitted by DonutAlive3959 to Leakfr [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 Perry-Hotter86 Second grove of 10 is done.
2021.09.24 00:56 AgentVaughn Well it’s finally happening!
2021.09.24 00:56 reddit_feed_bot bennyjohnson: Trump just absolutely SAVAGED Liz Cheney and George Bush https://t.co/hcVFtVRLpc
2021.09.24 00:56 vonnybechillin My First time in PUBLIX! Publix fried chicken tenders vs WalMart Chicken tenders (Shocking)
submitted by vonnybechillin to FoodVlog [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 Batufllex İstemem seninle anım olsun olduğum tüm fotoğrafları yak…
2021.09.24 00:56 RealGreatDane If a deaf person became a vampire, we they get the ability to hear or would they stay deaf?
submitted by RealGreatDane to questions [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 No_Ad7871 W5D2
The jump from 5 min jog to 8 min jog is really frustrating me, I got into the 6 minute mark and found my body just won’t go any further. I am going to repeat W5D1 again, but any advice on how to push through - I just need to push myself mentally because I KNOW I can do this. Does anyone have any tips?
submitted by No_Ad7871 to C25K [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 omegacluster Zantilla - Stank Face, Volume 2 (chiptunes) 
2021.09.24 00:56 prawnbiryani 💗☁🍦🌸🧁🤍🦩
2021.09.24 00:56 iwannabejebbush Taxidermy in Rochester
Ok this is kind of a weird ask but does anyone know of any taxidermists or places with taxidermy in the Rochester area? Will take any & all suggestions
submitted by iwannabejebbush to Rochester [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 Daft_Crunked BC when he realized Chuck may be the man to come between him and Luke, causing the inevitable Divorce. (From 266 Pregame Preview)
submitted by Daft_Crunked to MorningKombat [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 Maleficent_Form_1525 Juice songs that give a 90s early 2000s vibe?
Including unreleased, what are some songs that sound like the kinda songs from that era. I understand juice is more pop/alternative but what are some “classic” rap songs juice has done
submitted by Maleficent_Form_1525 to JuiceWRLD [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 lactoseintolerantnot Please help support my lil bro first art ❤️
2021.09.24 00:56 OneThousandNeedlesX My one-man emo/post-hardcore band is on Spotify and Apple Music now! I’m pretty excited about it, let me know what you think!
2021.09.24 00:56 DrTicklesMD [Historic] Rakdos Midrang
Hello, I've been having a lot of fun with Rakdos Jund-style midrange and I just hit Mythic. I feel like since the old Sultai deck classic Midrange has not been a great archetype in Historic so I'm happy I was able to get it to work. Bloodthirsty Adversary and Seasoned Pyro were able to get it across the finish line and IMO Adversary deserves more attention. Much like Modern Jund, the general gameplan is play early disruption and trade cards while presenting a medium speed clock, then topdeck better than your opponent in the mid-late game.
4 Blightstep Pathway (KHM) 252
3 Thoughtseize (AKR) 127
4 Seasoned Pyromancer (MH1) 145
4 Blood Crypt (RNA) 245
2 Kolaghan's Command (DTK) 224
4 Bonecrusher Giant (ELD) 115
3 Chandra, Torch of Defiance (KLR) 117
2 Anger of the Gods (AKR) 138
1 Castle Locthwain (ELD) 241
2 Fatal Push (KLR) 84
2 Liliana, Dreadhorde General (WAR) 97
3 Inquisition of Kozilek (STA) 31
3 Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger (THB) 221
2 Fabled Passage (ELD) 244
1 Dragonskull Summit (XLN) 252
5 Swamp (ANA) 5
4 Mountain (ANA) 7
1 Cling to Dust (THB) 87
1 Shatterskull Smashing (ZNR) 161
2 Den of the Bugbear (AFR) 254
4 Bloodthirsty Adversary (MID) 129
1 Bedevil (RNA) 157
1 Hagra Mauling (ZNR) 106
1 Doom Blade (STA) 28
1 Fatal Push (KLR) 84
2 Duress (M19) 94
2 Soul-Guide Lantern (THB) 237
1 Noxious Grasp (M20) 110
1 Cling to Dust (THB) 87
2 Chandra, Awakened Inferno (M20) 127
1 Anger of the Gods (AKR) 138
1 Phyrexian Arena (8ED) 152
1 Fry (M20) 140
1 Extinction Event (IKO) 88
1 Go Blank (STX) 72
1 Angrath's Rampage (WAR) 185
- This deck is extremely versatile and a value machine. Most of your good cards are modal so determining who is the beatdown early is essential. Questions to ask yourself are:
- Do I hold Stomp to remove a creature or do I play Bonecrusher Giant as a threat?
- Do I cast Seasoned Pyro on curve as a 4 power threat or do I hold him til I'm hellbent for value?
- Cast Bloodthirsty Adversary on T2 or hold til T5 for value?
- Strong into creature decks. Jeskai Control may be top dog but the majority of ladder decks you'll encounter are probably still aggro/tribal/tempo creature decks in some form. Almost half the deck will 2-for-1 creatures or better and plays really well into the gameplan of grinding them out.
- This is related to personal preference but you have no polarizing matchups. You should have a viable chance to win against pretty much any deck you come across.
- The deck is playing very fair magic. If you don't draw hand disruption you don't have great ways to stop combos or big ramp plays. Even if you do, the deck puts out a reasonable clock but sometimes isn't fast enough to close out the game before your opponent draws into more combo pieces or just slams something like Ugin. Post board you have good options against GY combos and the sideboard can be tweaked to address this weakness.
- Creatures with >2 toughness can be a problem. Most creature decks will lean aggressive with 1-2 toughness creatures but some bigger versions of Gruul or Green Stompy decks dodge a lot of our removal. Unfortunately most of the black kill spells are fairly mediocre 1-for-1s. You might sub some Bonecrushers for Murderous Riders but it's a much worse card. Chandra, Torch of Defiance helps a lot here.
- More of a side note but the deck needs lots of red mana while running enough black to cast T1 Thoughtseize. I would not recommend running a third color with the current Historic manabase.
- [[Bloodthirsty Adversary]]: IMO B value decks have been lacking a good 2-drop unless you were playing Dreadhorde Arcanist. Magmatic Channeler and Young Pyromancer were close but not quite there. As mentioned above Adversary is a modal 2-drop beater or a 5-drop value creature. Casting K-command and Anger from the GY feels good. Casting Go Blank against control/GY decks feels amazing. This deck is somewhat light on spells because of Bonecrusher Giant so you will occasionally run into drawing too many of these without good targets in the graveyard. They're still reasonable as large hasty beaters or as discard fodder to Pyromancer.
- [[Seasoned Pyromancer]]: I'm not sure I even need to write about this card, always run 4. He enables our G1 by letting us cycle creature removal against control and slow cards against aggro while generating blockers/fueling Kroxa. Also the reason our deck does not mind being hellbent, alongside Castle Lochthwain.
- [[Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger]]: This is not a Kroxa focused deck, he is just a solid mid-late game threat. He might be one of the last spells you cast to close the game after exhausting your opponent's resources. Your goal is to show Kroxa and Pyromancer G1 and bait your opponent into siding in GY hate that you don't care about in G2 and G3.
- [[Anger of the Gods]]: U/R Pheonix is pretty common, meaning the exile effect is much better than the cycling on Sweltering Suns at the moment.
- [[Chandra, Torch of Defiance]]/[[Liliana, Dreadhorde General]]: Value engines and emergency removal. Ideally you've controlled the board T1-T3 with hand disruption and removal clearing the way to stick Chandra. Chandra can +1 for mana into Lili though this is pretty rare. Chandra is obviously a good card but I wouldn't be opposed to a different 4MV walker, casting her T4 and shocking the opponent feels pretty weak.
- [[Cling to Dust]]: The most mainboardable GY hate piece, the 1 of in the mainboard is a concession to stuff like Pheonix and Magmatic Opus. This could easily be SB only if the meta shifts away from those. I do like that it responds to GY decks without an on-board presence, which can bait opponents into spending resources to combo. Post-board you go to 2 of these and 2 Soul-Guide lanterns which gives you a solid game vs GY decks.
- [[Bedevil]]/[[Hagra Mauling]]/[[Doom Blade]]: An effort to address the deck's weakness against fat creatures. I tried Agadeem's Awakening but found that I never cast it. Bedevil is meh and a placeholder for a better Rakdos spell that may come along in the future but it's what we got for now. There are very few decks playing Black creatures that dodge Fatal Push and Anger so I think Doom Blade is the best of our 2-mana kill spells. This could change with the meta.
- [[Chandra, Awakened Inferno]]: I board this in constantly, to the point where I'm considering just maindecking her instead of Lili. Bring it in against small creature decks and counterspell control.
- [[Phyrexian Arena]]: An anti-control card I'm on the verge of cutting. Great when it works but a low impact top deck and folds hard to Narset. Unsure what to replace it with at the moment.
- Pretty much always cut at least 2 copies of Kroxa, almost everyone is prepared with quality GY hate in their sideboard, if not mainboard.
- Cut Cling to Dust against non-GY decks.
- Always swap in 6-mana Chandra for Lili, the deck can't afford to go too top heavy.
- Aggro: Cut Kroxa, Cling, Thoughtseizes, sometimes 4-mana Chandra if the deck goes very wide. Bring in Fatal Push, Angrath's Rampage, Anger of the Gods, Extinction Event, Chandra for go-wide decks amd Fry/Noxious Grasp as appropriate.
- GY Decks, ie Pheonix: Pretty self explanatory, what you'll cut is contextual but you want Anger, Extinction Event, Soul-guide Lantern, Go Blank and Cling to Dust here. Against Pheonix I cut Kroxa and some Thoughtseizes, the deck is extremely redundant and has great card selection.
- Control: Cut Kroxa, Fatal Push, Anger and possibly K-command and Angrath's Rampage. Bring in Duress, Chandra, Phyrexian Arena and Go Blank. Bring in some GY hate against Torrential Gearhulk and possibly Fry/Noxious Grasp against Teferi. Bonecrusher Giant is a great threat and going T2 Stomp to face and T3 Giant is a solid line of play, don't cut any.
- Jeskai Control - Slightly Unfavored: If there's a reason to not play the deck it's that Jeskai is top dog and this matchup isn't the greatest. It's 40/60 at worst though. Your game plan is play threats on T2/T3 while using hand disruption to strip their removal or use hand disruption to clear the way for Chandra to resolve. Matchup is much stronger post board with Duress and Chandra, Awakened Inferno. Always remember you are the beatdown in this matchup and it's often correct to give up long term value if it means you get more combat steps in with your creatures.
- Tribal/Weenies/Small Gruul/Elves - Favored: What this deck is designed to prey on. Keep the board clear w/ spot removal and Anger of the Gods, generate walls of blockers with Seasoned Pyro, and grind them out with Kroxa or your walkers. Esper Sentinel can be a problem, sometime's it's correct to just let them draw the extra card to prevent yourself from being taxed for several turns. Elves is essentially a combo deck and can outpace you easily if you don't kill their dorks and follow with Anger of the Gods.
- Big Gruul/Stompy - Unfavored: If most of the deck's creatures dodge Bonecrusher Giant and Fatal Push it can be a rough time. Thankfully these decks are rare. Lean on black removal and Chandra, Torch of Defiance and try and make it to Lili, she will usually put the game away with her double edict. Try and have K-command ready when they can threaten Embercleave as on the larger creatures this is almost immediately game over.
- U/R Pheonix/Delver - Very Favored: Your removal lines up with all their creatures with the occasional exception of Stormwing Entity. You have exile boardwipes mainboard and a lot of GY hate post board. They might get a big turn with Pheonix but Anger of the Gods will shut them down afterwards. If you lose this matchup you most likely kept a hand without enough early interaction.
I have a few flex slots I'm still toying with and I'd be interested in hearing any suggestions, particularly to shore up the control matchup. Happy grinding.
submitted by DrTicklesMD
to spikes [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 DJCryptoYouTube Binance initiates staking of VGX. Details and implications
2021.09.24 00:56 KrazyKookie23 My mini Camp Camp Theory!
I've been rewatching Camp Camp and thought Sleepy Peak sounded familiar. So I did some digging to find its possible inspiration/real-life counterpart and found a place that seems really close to it, Sleepy Creek. Its environment is similar as has lakes that resemble Lake Lilac, mountains, and the forest seems to be of the same density and have the same type of trees. You can look up pictures for yourself. So my head cannon is that Camp Campbells takes place in Sleepy Creek, West Virginia!!
Of course, the place was probably just used as inspiration as important landmarks are missing like Spooky island. But it was still fun to search up!
submitted by KrazyKookie23 to GameTheorists [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 PlsDontNuke Just got back from a vacation to June 2022. Brought back this souvenir, still can't believe it was only 99 cents
submitted by PlsDontNuke to wallstreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 West_Impression_3335 You are still dreaming and not realising that you are in a dream.
submitted by West_Impression_3335 to Showerthoughts [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 Unusual_Team4882 Advice?
2021.09.24 00:56 ThrowawayLA987654 Massachusetts won't acknowledge appropriate 2015 tax return (MA)
I live in CO now but in 2015 we lived in Massachusetts half the year and California the other half. We had a terrible accountant at the time (since fired) who incorrectly filled out our K-1s for that period for minimal income businesses based in CO. When it was discovered in 2019 that the K-1s were an issue, we received letters from both CA and MA about it. We immediately corrected and resubmitted to CA who finalized and finished items immediately.
Massachusetts refuses to actually review the new updated filing that I completed and is continuing to drag things out. Requires 60 response after not responding to me for 9 months. The same bad accountant messed up the refiling and did it even worse the second time. Finally, after two years of back and forth on things, I downloaded a 2015 tax package and filled out everything correctly (third time) but MA refused to even review because it was already reviewed once.
Is there anything I can do to get them to actually review? Should i sue them in Small claims court? it's around $1500 they are incorrectly trying to tax me but at this point its the principle of the matter. Any ideas? also posted to legaladvice
submitted by ThrowawayLA987654 to taxhelp [link] [comments]
2021.09.24 00:56 nseiokfazercrl Guess his ethnicity